The APC Backup B700UI professional UPS in the entry-level segment for individual workstations, home offices and private users. The Back-UPS BX series of APCs by Schneider Electric combines high-quality features with a very reasonable price. The models have been specially developed to provide cost-effective protection of PCs and network components without sacrificing the best line-interactive technology and automatic voltage regulation (AVR).
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.Telephone dataline surge protectionProvides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.USB connectionUse your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
- Output Power Capacity: 390 Watts / 700 VA
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid with suspended electrolyte
- Typical recharge time: 6 hour(s)
- AVR, IEC Sockets